About Me

Image Map

Two years in the making....

Two years ago I posted this image on my SLP Runner Facebook Page of a strategy I was using with students. My students really liked figuring out the blending words and they made progress at producing their sounds. I received a lot of feedback on this idea and knew that I wanted to create a product with this idea in mind. I have an abundance of ideas sitting in a folder taunting me to get started. Fast forward to last week when we were hit with 2 feet of snow in Vermont. The storm resulted in two snow days and I finally sat down and got to work. 16 hours later, and with the help of some adorable clip art I bring to you S-Blends Snake




Enjoy a Snnnnnnnnappy, Snnnnnnnnnnazzy, Ssssssssspecial kind of day. 

6 comments:

  1. Great tips and very easy to understand. This will definitely be very useful for me when I get a chance to start my blog. how to open a dispensary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! This post couldn’t be written any better! Reading this post reminds me of my previous room mate! He always kept chatting about this. I will forward this page to him. Fairly certain he will have a good read. Thank you for sharing! cannabis business plan sample Canada

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with your blog and i will be back to check it more in the future so please keep up your work. Michael Korans outlet love your content & the way that you write. cannabis business plan New Zealand

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am happy when reading your blog with updated information! thanks alot and hope that you will post more site that are related to this site. cbd retail business plan

    ReplyDelete
  5. I feel really happy to have seen your webpage and look forward to so many more entertaining times reading here. Thanks once more for all the details. Full Mount Fish Replica

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really enjoyed this article as it pointed out a bunch of interesting points and made me think a little bit differently about the issue. I can't say that I agree completely, but you have many valid points and appreciate the thought and time you put into this post. Thanks for the great read. apartments for rent in pompano

    ReplyDelete