About Me

Image Map

Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Thanksgiving Soup - Freebie!

The youth classes at my church assembled 150 Thanksgiving Soup mixes for charity this past weekend.  My kids (ages 4-10) were all able to participate in making the soup mixes and it was so great to see how much fun and organized the process was.  There is my little one in the first picture.  
I thought that this would be a great activity for my Life Skills students as they work at so many different levels.  They say that the secret of happiness is giving to others.  What a great feeling to create something that can be so useful and appreciated by others!

I put together the ingredients and assembly instructions for you too!
 Click HERE to download. 

Enjoy!  

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful idea! I wonder why I haven't considered that life skills include kindness and generosity to others! Thank you so much for opening my eyes to the possibilities!

    ReplyDelete