About Me

Image Map

What's in your Cart - linky party

Thank you Speech Room News for hosting another What's in Your Cart linky party.  Definitely check out Jenna's store which is filled with high quality products. 

My SLP Runner store will be 20% off including already reduced bundles!!!!  Use the upcoming Code: ThankYou for the full 28% off! I also have a couple of new products I would like to tell you about.  


I'm thrilled to present to you Sasquatch Watch for UPPER GRADES.  The vocabulary is higher level as are the fun inferencing questions.  I may be a little bias, but I think this is a must-have and can tell you that my students have really had a blast playing it all week!  
My Multi-Syllablic Basketball product has a new partner!  Multi-Syllabic All-Star combines a fun sports-theme with apraxia work.  3-4 syllable higher level words are great for the UPPER GRADE students who struggle with pacing and fluent speech.  
I've completed my Year Full of Figurative Language Bundle.  This is a great deal at 20% off full price with another 28% off with the code: Thank You

Here's a sneak peek at what's in my cart:
Secret Messages for Main Idea is a unique product with an array of great main idea questions and fun secret messages to motivate students. 
Apraxia Tx for Later Sounds-  I'm so happy to find another apraxia product that's appropriate for older students.
Mustache Monsters I'm excited to get my hands on these adorable monsters to help with context cues and summarizing.  

I hope you have as much fun shopping and I will.  Head on over to Speech Room News to see what the other SLP blogger are buying.  

2 comments: