About Me

Image Map

Creative Storage for TpT Products - Linky Party!

Welcome to my linky party on storage ideas.  

Today I bring to you an array of  BOXES!  That's right, there are many free box ideas for creatively storing your themed products.  

My Warm Fuzzies have a new home in their snug little pillbox.  The pillbox idea came as there are 7 days of the week and 7 magical cues in the EET System, by Sarah Smith.  I glued a fuzzy on each pillbox top and placed about 5 little fuzzies in each compartment.  I also made sure to glue a googly eye to each fuzzy in the third compartment.  
Pizza boxes are the perfect storage boxes for your materials with lots of cards and miscellaneous materials.  I store my Community Helpers and Places product in a pizza box because there are so many cards.  And what better place to put my Pizza Scramble FREEBIE product.  This is an oldie, but goodie that you'll want to grab for auditory processing.


And there are disadvantages to wanting cute storage containers.  Take this Valentine's Heart box from my new Figurative Language Box of Chocolates Product.  I wanted the box so badly that my kids and I devoured the chocolates in one evening!
Have a popcorn activity like Poppin' Articulation Memory for /s/, /r/, and /th/ from The Dabbling Speechie? Store it in a popcorn box!  Don't have a popcorn box, get this template from You've Got Help blog.  
And now to my new FREEBIE! 
Good Fortunes is unique from any other product that I've made.  Give cootie catchers, origami, and proverbs a try to inspire your upper grade students.  This freebie contains a graphic template for the front of a Chinese take out box!  If you're not planning a Chinese meal, Homemade Gifts Made Easy has a free template to make your own storage take out box.    
Check out the linky party to see more creative storage solutions! 

5 comments:

  1. These ideas are amazing! I must have that EET box! I will resist the urge to make it right now! Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such great ideas! I love the variety! Thanks for hosting this linky party.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for linking up ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. If, when, I ever get an EET, I'm going to steal your idea for the warm fuzzies!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. All wonderful ideas! I use pizza boxes, notecard storage boxes (recipe boxes, etc.), and theme binders with closeable sheet protectors in them. Oh, and zippered pencil pouches, which you can find at $1 a piece at dollar stores and during back to school shopping. The popcorn box idea sounds great, and I recently found popcorn boxes at Target for $3 for 2.

    ReplyDelete