About Me

Image Map

For the Love of SPEECH Blog Hop! Freebie!

A big thank you to The Speech Owl and Speech to the Core for organizing this lovely blog hop.    

 Social Valentine includes: emotional hearts, more carnation feelings, and perspective taking activities is 20% off this week ONLY!
If you're looking for more upper grade materials for the holiday, check out my NEW product Box of Chocolates Figurative Language
I hope you enjoy my middle school materials and have a happy month of February!  

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for the great activity to target social skills and identifying intensity of emotions!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this freebie! I work on perspective taking a lot with my social skills kids, so this will be a great addition to my lesson plans this week. It actually goes perfectly with the freebie I offered on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The ability to take another's perspective is so important for many of my students. I love the color-coded flowers.Thanks!

    ReplyDelete