About Me

Image Map

S-Peachy Linky Party

I love that Nicole Allison leads these Linky Parties!   
It's so nice to recognize all of our wonderful followers and let them know that we appreciate them.  

This month Cathryn2001 left me the kindest feedback on my Wintry Sequencing Train:  

 Cathryn2001 
"This product is fabulous. So many of my students have goals related to sequencing/retelling on their IEPs--you've made it super easy to address those skills. Thank you".





Thank you Cathryn2001- I'm so glad that you are able to use these activities and printables with your many students!   email me at: jenng12slp@gmail.com for a free individual product of your choice from my store.

Sequencing Express, activities of 3-4 step sequencing from sentences which includes visuals and printables can be viewed and purchased here.  


Head on over to Allisonspeechpeeps page to see more 
Speachy feedback winners!  






No comments:

Post a Comment