My classroom is overflowing with these cheerful, easy-to-make heart chains.
I've provided instructions for teacher use or you could use as a fun activity for working on the goals of sequencing, following directions, and expressive language.
Student use:1. Cut out the pictures and have students assemble in correct sequence.
2. Students make a chain of hearts according to directions.
3. Students use their own words to explain how to make a heart wreath.
1. Cut 1 inch strips of colored paper
2. fold the paper in half with fold facing down
3. staple the fold and loop downward into a heart
of paper onto the bottom of the heart
5. staple the fold and repeat and repeat until
you have the desired length. Put a final staple
on the bottom of the last heart.
I hope you enjoy these festive decorations!
You may also enjoy these Valentine's Day
Activities of Language.