About Me

Image Map

S-Peachy Feedback Linky Party!



It's S-peachy Feedback Linky Party Time and you know what that means!  Your helpful feedback has been looked at by the SLP bloggers and we each have chosen our favorite monthly feedback posts.

Sharon Anderson is my winner this month:   

I'm so glad that my calendar activities are being used and enjoyed by your students.  My goal was to incorporate lots of language skills while students have fun learning valuable life skills.  I feel so happy knowing that they are being put to good use.  Please email me at: jenng12slp@gmail.com and I will send a product of your choice from my TPT or Teachers Notebook store.  
Click on the image below if you are interested in learning about my monthly calendar activities.  


                                                   

They are updated each year free of charge so your students can enjoy them for years to come. 

Click here to head back on over to Speech Peeps S-Peachy Feedback Linky Party!  

No comments:

Post a Comment