About Me

Image Map

Shining Stars Linky Party! TpT Boost Sale

Welcome to the Shining Stars Linky Party!  I'm so happy that TeacherspayTeachers decided to give us a another BOOST sale.  It's perfect timing for many SLPs and teachers.  I'm most excited about this sale because I start school next week, have a fresh new budget, and am rested and ready to take on the new school year. 

This linky party is special because we are going to highlight our most treasured products created by ourselves and materials made by other TpT authors.  

My Shining Stars: 

I love that this product never gets old for my students and that  I can incorporate a multitude of goals with hand-on fun.  There are over 160 matching cards and 20 places (both large and small sizes).  It's a huge product and it stores perfectly in a pizza box (see above).  

A great filler item for less than $2.00 during the sale!  
I knew these were going to be a hit when two of my students brought in their wallets to carry their pocket pacer of choice.  Teachers also asked for extra pocket pacers to use in the classroom and para educators were excited to share with me how well the tool was working for rate reduction.  I usually laminate these on the harder plastic and keep many on hand in my speech room.  

Now let me share with you some shining star products created by other TpT authors:  

Cooking Up Good Speech has a Back to School Problem Solving product containing great scenarios, speech bubbles, and healthy school lunch ideas for middle and high school grade students.  
This bundle of Articulation Sounds for Upper Grades is used weekly in my speech room.  It's a shining star product because it targets those tough sounds in an age respectful way and includes data pages for easy charting!  Great job Autumn Bryant-Speech Language Investigator!

Context Clues in Color by The Speech Bubble is a creative way for students to learn new vocabulary and target comprehension!  My students think this product is a shining star because they love using colored pencils and I love it because it hits a functional goal in a fun way! 
Thanks for visiting the Shining Stars Linky Party.  My SLPrunner store has over 100 products and all will be 28% off -including already reduced bundles!  Don't forget to use the code: MORE15 when you check out!  Happy shopping!!!

14 comments:

  1. Gotta add Context Clues in Color to my wishlist!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Brainstorm set looks wonderful, I think all our kids should go through this type training, not just our students. Fantastic idea. Thanks so much for hosting, I linked up! Lisette of Speech Sprouts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Working with tweens/teens is challenging and your Brainstorm packet looks perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for hosting! Your pocket pacers look great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your Pocket Pacers; such a neat idea! Thanks so much for hosting the linky!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for hosting. I just found new products to check out!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for hosting! I love checking out all these shining star products!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for hosting! I love your Brainstorm activity!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much for hosting! :)

    Karen (The Pedi Speechie)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I know my preschoolers would have a great time with your community helpers product! Thank you for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank Jen for highlighting my Problem Solving Product...and I love, love, love your newly designed site. So original and fun! Have a great sale and a great new school year! Rose ("SpeechSnacks"/Cooking Up Good Speech)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks so much for hosting! The Community Helpers packet looks great!

    ReplyDelete