About Me

Image Map
Winding down for the end of the year.  I'm starting to make my purchasing list for next year which made me reflect on the items I bought for this school year.   

These Elementary Photo Cards by Lingui Systems have been a great time-saver since they target many goals with varying leveled students, and engage my kids again and again.  I love the up-to-date photos and ability to work on a variety of expressive and receptive language skills including vocabulary, sequencing, concepts, and logical thinking. 
  The cost is around $89 which is a bargain if you compare to similar other photo cards on the market.  You can also find codes and sales if you check the website often.  Here is the link if you are interested.  


What are your favorite "go-to" materials?  

No comments:

Post a Comment