About Me

Image Map

How do you measure YOUR progress?


If you are like most people, your New Year's Resolutions have not been going as planned. Maybe you even gave up? No worries, you are not alone. More importantly, you are not hopeless! Many times we set the bar too high. Our goals may be too great or we decide to quit because we aren't doing it perfectly. 

The biggest indicator of success is grit. The ability to get back on the horse. I'm writing this post because I have not met my goal more days this past week than I have. Just like our students, however, we need to measure success in slow steps and by not giving up.  

Remember that with two steps forward and one step back, you will still end up ahead in the end. 

Now forge ahead. I'm right there with ya.  

No comments:

Post a Comment