About Me

Image Map

S-Peachy Feedback Linky Party - 2 winners!

Welcome to the March S-peachy Feedback Linky Party!  


I just checked my comments and feel so honored and blessed to have such great fans and followers.  I almost have 1,000 feedback comments and I read every single one of them!  This month we are highlighting two feedback comments as the 3 million TPT Sale was a great success and we want to give you thanks.  


Thanks so much Elizabeth B. this probably my most specialized product and it makes me happy to know that you'll use it for years to come.  Jenny L.  I'm so happy that you found my little monsters.  Which one doesn't' belong? is one of my first products and I just added new pages and data sheets to it.  In fact, I was using it less than an hour ago with 
my students. 

Elizabeth B. and Jenny L. - please email me at jenng12slp@gmail.com for a free product from My Store.

Both of these spring/summer themed products can be found by clicking their names here.  

Head back over to Speech Peeps for more!


No comments:

Post a Comment