About Me

Image Map

Spring Updates and Freebie!


It's been almost a year since I started blogging (stay tuned for my big bloggy birthday bash).  I've learned a lot within this year and am revising many of my spring products by adding more pages, data tracking forms, and multi-leveled teaching opportunities.  

I've started with Blooming Directions.  
This product was made because so many of my students have difficulty with following directions and understanding concepts.  I've incorporated directions with manipulatives, paper and pencil directions, and "point-to" directions in order to target a multitude of goals and language levels.  

Check out Blooming Directions at a special price and receive your FREEBIE by downloading the preview Here  

Which One Doesn't Belong is the second spring product that has been updated.  

I've added 4 learning level tasks and data collection forms for tracking student progress.  WWDB is also on sale until all of my spring updates are completed.  

If you already have these products, please upload the revised versions.  

Here's the BIG NEWS!
  
My Super Spring Bundle is in the process of being revised.  So far, I've added 6 pages to the bundle and I have the remaining 5 products to update.  The 93 page bundle currently sells for the reduced price of $9.50.  When the updates are completed, the bundle will go up in price so this is the time to grab it.  Your job will be to keep checking in for the updates which will be completed by April 15th (a big deadline day).  TPT will notify you of updates.  This deal will save you at least $6.00 from purchasing the products individually.  


I hope you're as excited for spring as I am.  
Now if Mother Nature would just get the memo….





2 comments: