About Me

Image Map

Life's a Beach ~Cabin Fever Freebie!


It's cabin fever week at my school and I went all out with my speech room luau!  Complete with  Hawaiian music, island food and festive decor, my office made quite the splash.  It was a treat to see the reactions of my students as they showed up for their sessions!
I found pomegranate coconut juice and offered healthy snacks of pineapple and watermelon.  Many of my kids tried the fruits for the first time and even ventured out to sample the macaroons.

Beach balls were bouncing, shades and leis were donned, but no current party would be compete without photo props.

I contacted Linda from Love the Day and she gave me permission to share her way cool Photo Booth props.  I look forward to sharing my students' pix with their parents at our open house this week.
Students worked on summertime games and activities while relaxing in their lounge chairs.  
It's funny how mixing it up a bit can really cheer everyone up and help with the hum-drum of the same ol'.  If you're sick of feeling stir crazy with cabin fever shake it up with a luau!

Time for the FREEBIE!  If you haven't tried language logic tasks with your students, you're in for a treat.  I made a cabin fever themed logic puzzle for you to enjoy.  

No comments:

Post a Comment