About Me

Image Map

Top 3 April Fool's Pranks

My top 3 April Fool's Pranks 

Countdown!

3.  Trick 'em with food! Ask your students if they want some ice cream.  They say yes: you scream!  Well that wasn't nice so share some brownies.  Check out Teaching In The Tongass Freebie:
2.  Post a "Please Use Other Door" sign on your office door.  Obviously this will only work if you have one door like me.  I am excited to peek out my door to see staff and students pause at my door.  Grab your free sign HERE.
1.  Challenge your students to an eye-hand coordination test.  You'll need a quarter, pencil, and paper for this trick.  Ask your students to firmly trace a quarter with a pencil to make a circle on the page.  Students need to roll the quarter down their face from their forehead to chin and try to drop the quarter in the circle.  Wait until your students look up to see everyone's face covered in pencil marks, including their own!
Here's my good sport daughter who agreed to let me post this pix.  In turn I had to agree to help her trick her sisters on Wednesday.

I'm a sucker for holiday and seasonal idioms.  Here's a list of April Fool's Idioms that I'll post on my board and review.
  • Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.
  • A fool and his money are soon parted.
  • Fools rush in where angels fear to tread.
  • A man who is his own lawyer has a fool for a client.
  • Fool’s paradise or Fool's gold.
Check out my post from last year HERE for another idea with a freebie.  

You may also like:  

No comments:

Post a Comment